For Bahasa Indonesia , click here
Mung beans do not have to be a sweet pulp. Protein and fiber is good for the body. Presented as it was just so tasty soup and more nutritious!
- 1litre of water
- 10pcs shallots, thinly sliced
- 3pcs large garlic, crushed
- 1pcs nutmeg, crushed
- 300gram mung beans
- 250gram minced- beef
- 1-2 carrots
- 1tomato (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Beef flavor seasonings to taste
- Scallions, sliced oblique - to taste
How to Make:
- Boil mung beans, garlic, nutmeg and shallots slices. Bring to a boil with the pot covered, after the exit of smoke and the water has boiled, turn off the heat. Remain closed pan for about 45mnts-01hr (or can be checked until the beans are quite soft).
- Add necessary water into the pan stew of mung beans earlier. Then enter the minced- beef, beef flavor seasoning, pepper, salt, tomato if desired and scallions and lime juice.
- Stir well and let it boil again.
- Ready to serve.