350 gr butter/ margarine
04 egg yolks
125 gr Java Almond, minced - keep aside
450 gr multi-purpose flour
01 tbsp baking powder
230-250 gr cheddar/edam cheese, grated - keep aside
01 tbsp salt
How To Make:
- Mix butter/margarine until smooth with an electronic mixer.
- Add the egg yolk one by one while keep mixing.
- Add flour+baking powder+salt, then mix it with spatula.
- Add Java almond - Add grated-cheese and mix well. - Place the dough on a greased baking-pan, shape it round with teaspoons
- Bake for about 20 minutes with 160degrees celcius until golden brown.