- 250gram high protein flour
- 150gram multipurpose flour
- 5.5 gram instant yeast
- 1tsp baking powder
- 3tbp milk powder
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 egg white
- 400ml warm milk
- 1tsp salt
- 75gram sugar
- 50gram margarine, melted
- 250gram dried fruits/ sukade (candied peel)
- oil for frying
- powdered sugar to garnish
How To Make:
- Mix the flour, add yeast, baking powder and milk powder. Set aside.
- Mix eggs and warm milk+salt. Then pour the milk combine into no.1. Cover the bowl with clean cloth and let it rise for about 20minutes.
- Add sugar and melted margarine into the dough. let it rise again for about 25minutes.
- Add the dried fruits/ sukade. Mix it well.
- Heat the oil in frying pan and fry the dough , using 2 table spoons until golden brown.
- Garnish the ollie bollen with powdered sugar.