275 grams multipurpose flour
85 grams sugar
50 grams of milk powder
1/2 packs of instant yeast
3 eggs, beaten off
100 ml warm water
50 grams of margarine- melted
25 grams of walnuts, roughly chopped (optional)
100 grams of mixed fruit, cut into pieces
margarine to spread
How to Make:
- Mix flour, sugar, milk powder, and instant yeast. Stir well.
- Add eggs one in a time and water (you may use electric hand mixer).
- Enter the melted margarine and add half portion of the mixed-fruit then stir well.
- Pour the batter into pan 22 cm diameter which is already smeared by margarine. Let stand for 30 minutes until fluffy.
- Sprinkle walnuts and mixed-fruit on top.
- Oven for about 30-40 minutes with a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius until cooked.
- Brush the cake with some margarine while the cake still warm. Cut and serve.