- 8 egg yolks + 3 whites, and little bit of vanilla essence.
- 250gr caster sugar
- 200gr butter/margarine (beat till soft)
- 250gr dark cooking chocolate (get it melted) 150gr all-purpose flour + 25 gr milk powder + 50gr cocoa powder (in large bowl combine all these together)
- 200gr Chopped Javanese almond/ chopped walnuts
- For layer: 250gr dark cooking chocolate, get it melted.
How To Make:
- Prepare a baking pan size 22cm x 22cm.
- Stir eggs and caster sugar until white and stiff with electronic mixer, add vanilla essence , put aside.
- Stir well the butter/margarine with melted dark cooking chocolate. Put aside.
- Put half of flour-mix into dough no.2 then stir well. Add the butter/margarine batter (3), stir well. Put in the rest flour-mix and the almonds,stir well.
- Pour chocolate brownie batter into a greased baking pan. Bake it in 160C for about 35minutes.
- Let it cool, cut it into pieces, layer it with melted dark cooking chocolate. Ready to serve.
For about 24pieces.