10tbsp flour (about 100gr)
2 whole eggs
300 ml milk
1tbsp cocoa powder
½ tsp salt
½ tsp vanilla powder
1tbsp butter/margarine (melted and let it cool)
Filling/ Rhum Vla:
500 ml milk
150 g granulated sugar
¼ tsp extract vanilla
2 egg-yolks, stir - set aside
2 tbsp maizena/ corn flour , stir with less water - set aside
2tbsp rhum/rhum essence
- Skin: Mix all dry ingredients except the melted-butter/margarine. Add milk little by little and mix again until well combined. Then pour in the melted butter/margarine. Mix it well. Set aside.
- Heat the non-stick pan D18/20cm, brush with bit vegetable oil. Make thin pancake until the dough is finished, set aside.
- Filling/Rhum Vla: Boil milk, sugar, extract vannila.
- Add bit hot filling dough(no.3) and mix it with egg-yolks mixer . Stir it well.
- Pout the filling-egg mixer (no.4) back into the remain filling dough (no.3) . Stir it until boiling.
- Add maizena/corn flour mixer into dough no.5 and stir it fast. Turn off your cooker/stove.
- Add rhum/rhum essence, stir it well for last time. Set aside and let it cool for sometimes.
- Filling each skin with the rhum vla, fold/roll them well. Keep them in the fridge for sometimes then serve chill.Chilled pannekoek will be more tasty :)