This recipe comes from pasty chef, cookbook author, and Fine Cooking Magazine’s contributing editor, Abby Dodge. Photos and layout by Savory Sweet Life Blog. Feel wanna share with you all who bumped into my blog as this recipe is so good and easy.
Nutella Fudge Brownies
Makes 12 Brownies
1/2 cup Nutella spread
1 large egg
5 tablespoons all=purpose flour
1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12-cup mini muffin pan with paper or foil liners.
2. Put the Nutella and egg in a medium bowl and whisk until smooth and well blended. Add the flour and whisk until blended.
3. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tins (about 3/4 full) and sprinkle with the chopped hazelnuts.
4. Bake until a pick comes out with wet, gooey crumbs, 11 to 12 minutes. Set on a rack to cool completely. Serve immediately or cover and store at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Switch-Ins: In place of the hazelnuts, switch in one of the following:
- ground cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon (add with the flour)
- peanuts, chopped, 1/4 cup