I got this recipe from mom and yeah it always turns good. So spongy :)
- 05 whole eggs
- 100gram sugar (regular sugar)
- 1tbsp emulsifier (here I used TBM paste)
- 125gram multipurpose flour
- 100gram butter/margarine (melted)
- 1tsp extract vanilla
- a pinch of salt
How to Make:
- Mix eggs + sugar + emulsifier + salt + extract vanilla until white and thickened (about 7minutes with high speed hand mixer).
- Add flour, stir with rubber spatula until well combined.
- Add the melted butter / margarine , stir again with rubber spatula until well combined.
- Bake with D22cm size and height 7cm baking-mold in preheat oven 180C temperature for 40minutes.