- 250gr high protein flour
- 11gr dry yeast
- 75gr palm sugar
- 200ml milk
- 200ml coconut milk
- 2 whole eggs
- salt to taste
- butter to grease
- about 50gr chopped-Java almonds
How To Make:
- Combaine flour+yeast. Keep a side.
- Mix eggs+ salt+ palm sugar in another medium bowl, then pour into flour (#1).
- Add milk and coconut milk. Mix well until smooth. Keep a side.
- Rest for about 15 minutes.
- Grease the popffertjes pan with butter.
- Pour in about one tablespoon of batter into each hole together with chopped java-almonds(known as "kenari). When bubbles appear, bottoms turn lightly brown, use a skew or needle to flip over and cook the other side. They should be cooked until both sides are golden brown. Transfer onto a serving plate.